LINK Mobility Group ASA: Closing completed in connection with acquisition of ViaNett
Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement from LINK Mobility Group ASA (“LINK” or the “Company”) on 24 May 2017 regarding signing of a term sheet for the acquisition of ViaNett AS and its fully owned subsidiary Sendega AS (“ViaNett”).
LINK has today completed the acquisition of all issued and outstanding shares in ViaNett, whereof approximately 99.88% of the shares are purchased from TargetEveryOne AB, and whereof the remaining 0.12% of the shares in ViaNett have been acquired through a compulsory acquisition for cash only from the remaining minority shareholders. The acquisition was completed based on an agreed enterprise value of approximately NOK 87.18 million (100% basis), reflecting an adjusted estimated EBITDA for ViaNett in 2017 of NOK 15.85 million multiplied by a factor of 5.5.
In connection with the acquisition, the board of directors of the Company has issued 230,318 new shares to TargetEveryOne AB as part of the consideration for ViaNett.
The share capital increase related to the share issuance is expected to be registered with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises on Wednesday 16 August 2017.
Aabø-Evensen & Co Advokatfirma AS is acting as legal advisors to LINK in connection with the abovementioned transactions.
For further information, please contact:
LINK Mobility Group ASA
Arild Hustad, CEO
Mob: +47 95 24 19 30