§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, LINK Mobility GmbH (hereinafter "we" or "us") informs you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is LINK Mobility GmbH, Am Sandtorkai 73, 20457 Hamburg (see also our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer Jan Wieczorkiewicz at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) Contact form: If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using forms provided on the website. A valid email address must be provided in order for us to know who sent the request and to respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify all criteria regarding the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. You can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, workplace or at our company headquarters.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates- Browser operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
This data is stored for a period of one month to protect us from unauthorized access by third parties, and then deleted.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. This website uses the following types of cookies of which the scope and function are explained below:
- Persistent cookies (see a).
a) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
b) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we continue the processing.
§ 5 Data security
(1) We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 6 Changes to this policy
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://linkmobility.de/privacy-notice-en/.